Sorry! We haven't perfected teleportation, but here is a cookie recipe you can make at home.
Crunchy chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup uncooked quick oats
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and egg until well blended.
- Mix in vanilla, flour, oats, cornflakes, baking soda and salt to form a soft dough.
- Add chocolate chips and sunflower seeds.
- Use a teaspoon to place scoops of dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes about two dozen cookies.